Starting with TeamCompanion version 6.0, yearly maintenance will be charged. A one year support is included with each purchase of TeamCompanion 6.0. If you own one of our previous versions, you will first need to upgrade to TeamCompanion v6.0. and then later extend your maintenance period.
Our team has been actively supporting our customers since the first release in 2007 free of charge. However, due to the growth of our support activities and the need to manage several different flavors of Outlook and Team Foundation Server, we are introducing new maintenance options. Starting with TeamCompanion v6.0, active support will be charged.
Customers purchasing TeamCompanion v6.0 will get paid maintenance for the duration of one year.
Customers who purchased their licenses before September 16th, 2015 have two options:
- In case you already own licenses for v5.0 or higher, you can update them to the newest license for v6.0 free of charge. This includes paid maintenance until April 1st, 2016. After this date you will need to extend your maintenance period.
- In case you already own licenses older than v5.0, you can upgrade them to the newest license by paying the reduced license fee (visit the upgrade page for more information). You will then get paid maintenance for the duration of one year. After that, you will need to extend your maintenance period.
- You can continue using your current TeamCompanion versions up to v5.2, however no support will be provided.
In case you do not extend you maintenance period after it has expired, TeamCompanion v6.0 will continue to work, but no support will be provided to you. Additionally, you will neither be able to activate your v.6.0 license again nor upgrade it to any future new version.
Maintenance Extension Procedure
You can initiate the maintenance extension procedure in 3 different ways:
- From within TeamCompanion on the Help/License Activation dialog,
- On the TeamCompanion’s Buy Now web page,
- Directly on the Maintenance web page.
To extend your maintenance period for an additional year first enter your license information and click on the Get license details button. Details about your current licenses will be displayed below on the same page. Next, choose the number of licenses for which you want to extend the maintenance period and proceed with the purchase.
After completing the purchase, you will receive your licensing information within 24 hours by e-mail. Please make sure to include a valid e-mail address with your order.
If you have any further questions related to product licensing, maintenance options, pricing, ordering, or delivery, please feel free to contact our sales representative.